b. 1879, d. Aug. 19, 1966, 85 years. Sec. 5-1-149. Mr. Boeberitz was the first employee to be transferred from Parkde Davis Company in Detroit to the new biological farm in Rochester in 1907. At one time the farm owned 700 acres. In 1931, the farm owned 200 horses and 25 building; by 1964 there were 250 employees. Anti-serum was produced against diphtheria, tetanus, smallpox, scarlet fever, blackleg virus and other diseases. Mr. Boeberitz was a charter member of St. Andrews Catholic Church and was known for his beautiful voice and public service. St. Andrews Church was on the southwest corner of Walnut Blvd. and Third Street.