Finance and Treasury Department
2019 Summer Tax InformationThe 2019 Summer Tax Bill will be mailed on approximately July 1, 2019. Please contact the Treasurer's Department if you do not receive a tax bill.
2019 Summer taxes are payable July 1, 2019 through September 3, 2019 without penalty or interest. Please make checks payable to CITY OF ROCHESTER TREASURER.
After hours drop box is located in the parking lot on the west side of City Hall. Payments received by mail will be recorded on the date received by the City. Postmarks are not accepted. Please verify your bank statement to confirm that your check has cleared.
TAX & ACCESSING INFORMATION: BSAONLINE.COM
24 HOUR TAX HOTLINE: 248-858-0025 OR 1-888-600-3773
The Finance and Treasury Department is responsible for the accounting and reporting of financial activity in the City of Rochester government. Our department:
- Prepares the city's annual budget
- Produces payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable
- Prepares the city's tax roll
- Collects and settles ad valorem property taxes in the city
- Acts as the property tax collection agency for Rochester Community Schools, Oakland Schools ISD, Oakland Community College, State Education Fund, Oakland County, and the Older Persons' Commission (OPC)
Oakland County Treasurer "Step Forward Michigan Loan Rescue Program"
Click here for information from the Oakland County treasurer regarding the "Step Forward Michigan Loan Rescue Program", announced on January 16, 2013.
City of Rochester Budget Documents
- Proposed Draft FYE 2017 Budget (Posted April 11, 2016)
- Proposed FYE 2017 Budget (Posted May 6, 2016)
- Proposed Draft FYE 2018 Budget (Posted January 27, 2017)
- Proposed Draft FYE 2018 Budget (Posted April 13, 2017)
- Proposed FYE 2018 Budget (Posted May 4, 2017) No Millage
- Proposed FYE 2018 Budget (Posted May 4, 2017) .75 Millage Increase
- Draft Core FYE 2019 Budget (Posted April 4, 2018)
- Proposed Draft FYE 2019 Budget (Posted April 27, 2018)
- Proposed FYE 2019 Budget (Posted May 4, 2018)
- Final FYE 2019 Budget (Posted July 27, 2018)
- Final FYE 2019 Budget (Excel Version)
- Initial Budget FYE 2020