Finance and Treasury Department
2019 Winter Tax InformationThe 2019 Winter Tax Bill was mailed on Wednesday, November 27th, 2019. Please contact the Treasurer's Department if you do not receive a tax bill.
2019 Winter taxes are payable through February 14, 2020 without penalty or interest. Please make checks payable to CITY OF ROCHESTER TREASURER.
After hours drop box is located in the parking lot on the west side of City Hall. Payments received by mail will be recorded on the date received by the City. Postmarks are not accepted. Please verify your bank statement to confirm that your check has cleared.
TAX & ACCESSING INFORMATION: BSAONLINE.COM
24 HOUR TAX HOTLINE: 248-858-0025 OR 1-888-600-3773
The Finance and Treasury Department is responsible for the accounting and reporting of financial activity in the City of Rochester government. Our department:
- Prepares the city's annual budget
- Produces payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable
- Prepares the city's tax roll
- Collects and settles ad valorem property taxes in the city
- Acts as the property tax collection agency for Rochester Community Schools, Oakland Schools ISD, Oakland Community College, State Education Fund, Oakland County, and the Older Persons' Commission (OPC)
Oakland County Treasurer "Step Forward Michigan Loan Rescue Program"
Click here for information from the Oakland County treasurer regarding the "Step Forward Michigan Loan Rescue Program", announced on January 16, 2013.